Changes between versions of LoGenda.
- Version 1.0.11
- Bug: On changing an expired item, the old version of the item was kept along with the new version. This is solved by an adaptation in function sla_op_aangepast and function sla_op_aangepast. This also removed the bug that adaption of an item resulted in a new UID.
- Version 1.0.10
- Bug in the color scheme for items in past years: If an new item was made for a dat in a past year, the color scheme for future dates was used. This is solved by an adaptation in function jaarwijzig.
- Bug: Simplification of function alarmaf in version 1.0.9 caused a bug in the handling of alarm times. This is solved by adapting this function.
- Version 1.0.9
- Execution of command at moment of alarm was not yet implemented. Now it is impelemted and working. Changes in function controllogenda.
- Bug in excecuting item without text. Bug is repaired with changes in function psButBijGeenScherm.
- Improvement of Day Survey. In function DagOverzicht the column for the item text wa changed from no. 5 to no. 6.
- Bug: Sometimes it was tried to place Tkinter objects which did not exist anymore were placed. Bug is repaired in function psButOverzicht by removing the last line with a call to ziejaar(1, def_val).
- On starting a server port a check is buold is on whether that port is already in action. (in function server).
- Adaptation to prevent the showing of a purely administrative item in the item list.
- Version 1.0.8
- For choosing the file name to export agenda data, the efile selection screen was not shown correctly. This is corrected.
- An option to print the day or week survey is added. This option is added to the functions DagOverzicht en WeekOverzicht. In the survey screen a button is added calling the functions prt_dag and prt_week, respectively. This functions are added using the module printweek. That module ordens the dta per way or week using the module printpdf to give the survey as a .pdf file on the screen. That file can be printed or saved. The module printweek is an slightly adapted version of the package fpdf written by Olivier Plathey and sustained by Mariano Reingart.
- Bug solved: On opening an agenda itemn from a day or week survey, the command or file coupled to that item is now also included. Change in function eventinvoer.
- The option to chose a file that has to be opened or executed at the alarm time is implemented. Files will be opened unless 1) they are executable and 2) they do not have one of the extensions listed in the HELP text (in added function shellfunct1).
The program is protected against opening twice. Once logenda is opened, clicking the desktop icon will show year calendar survey. This function make use of a socket-server connection. The functions:
- close_server (in separate module)
- Version 1.0.7
Some agenda items were indexed with a float instead of an integer number. This is corrected in the function TeTonenHerhalingen() in module tussentijd.
Opening an agenda item for a multi-day appointment, the option to indicate that only on the firts day of this appointmentan alarm should be shown, was inactivated. This is corrected in function Tab2_zie() by ading a call to function control_alle_dagen().
- Version 1.0.6
Solving problems with the duration of functions in shell calls.
Shell functions are now called in a thread in function shellfunct(fnnaam).
- Version 1.0.5
Bug solved: not saving text if previous event was saved with enlarged input screen:
In Tab1_weg() and in legeinvoer() command app_frTab1.appFrNAin1.stat=0 is added.
- Version 1.0.4
Bug in event repeat for actions is solved: In function psButBijGeenScherm() is line added invoking function event_aanpassen().